Friday, May 26, 2006

I need a margarita and it isn't even noon yet

Why do toddlers wake up in bad moods? I guess we all have our off days, but I can usually pinpoint a reason for my foul temper (PMS, lack of sleep, lack of seratonin, hunger, caffeine-withdrawal headache, etc.). But Charlie, WTF? He was foul from the moment he hollered from his crib. HS escaped to the office as fast as he could with a "Love you! Good luck!" as he sprinted out the door. But Charlie had a good night's sleep, he ate breakfast, I soothed him with Dora, we ran around at the park . . . I don't get it. Luckily a ride in the car with some folk tunes calmed him down, and he eventually gave up and conked out. Phew! I'm gonna need some backup when he wakes up.

1 comment:

scarbie doll said...

Yeah - why are they like that? It makes you want to give them to the nearest person who will take them.

And God created alcohol. Hang in there.