Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Two posts in two days!

HS is out of town, Charlie is napping, and I'm currently in-between freelance projects. So here I am! Still fretting, still trying to calm the f*ck down about this move, still not sleeping terribly well. I'm a real treat!

Oh and here's a fun new worry to add to my growing list: I think I'm pregnant. Considering all the flotsam and jetsam in my brain these days, I have no idea how I will handle it if there are two lines on the First Response stick tomorrow morning. Lordy. Then again, I thought I was knocked up on several occasions this past year, so really, my intuition is for shite. If I am in a family way, my due date is Christmas Day. And I swore I would never have another winter baby (Charlie is a December baby too). But maybe I only ovulate in April?

Deep breaths. Must remember to take lots of deep breaths.

No comments: