Monday, April 17, 2006

I must be out of my mind

HS and I were at the hockey game, so I thought, what the heck. Here's a fun way to shake up your husband. I leaned over and whispered seductively, "Speaking of hockey, what would you think if we pulled the goalie?"

Ok, so we haven't pulled the goalie. Yet. We've merely traded him in for the back-up player. Besides, there is no way I want another winter baby, so I still have until June to really make up my mind, sort things through, and obsess. We'll see.

I have a longer rambly post about the whys/why nots that are continually fighting it out in my brain, but Charlie is waking up from his nap, so in the meantime, here's a link to a dead easy recipe for tilapia that I made last week. So yummy! And so good for you! And you don't even need the herbs they call for. I sprinkled on some dried basil and smeared a few of those frozen parsley cubes (my sister uses dried parsley flakes) on top, and ta-da! Something other than pasta for dinner! Whee!

Check it out at Everyday Food.

1 comment:

scarbie doll said...

Hey, I LOVE Everyday Food too!

I also don't want another winter baby, thinking of pulling the goalie in August, during our summer vacation.

oh and um, TAG, you're it!